Friday, January 29, 2010

Dr. Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy Contest!

    I have been using Dr. Perricone's Advanced Eye Therapy under one eye for about 45 days. I was quite honestly shocked when, within the first week, I saw a dramatic difference in the skin around my left eye.


    (Perricone was used on the left and another was used on the right.)

    I have definite wrinkling from smiling around my eyes, especially from my eyes across to my cheekbones. I have tried a variety of eye creams and this product has yielded the best results by far. I specifically used the product on one eye only so I could see what developed. My only regret is that my eyes are now so uneven, wrinkle-wise.

    (Pericone was used on the left and another was used on the right.)

    According to Dr. Perricone, "Not only does it minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness, it works to decrease the appearance of dark circles and discoloration with its other key science: Vitamin C Ester. Vitamin C Ester imparts a smooth and luminous appearance, and like DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid, it also diminished the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles."

    (I took this photo this morning. WOW!)

    If the eye cream worked this well, I am curious to know what else they have that can produce these kind of results!

    Want to check it out for yourself? One lucky reader can win their very own Dr. Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy, which retails for $95! Just leave a comment below telling me what you have tried in the past or what hasn't worked. (Be sure to log in or leave your email addy so I can get in touch if you win!) Want extra chances to win? Subscribe to Gouldylox Reviews, leave a comment on our Facebook page or Tweet about this contest (be sure to include @Gouldylox in your tweet!). This contest will end on February 12 at midnight, est. THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. Congratulations!

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.