Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cream Eyeshadow That Works Alert! Benefit Cream Shadow

    In 2010, I am all about the cream. Cream eyeshadow, cream foundation, cream blush, cream face powder (Yup, face powder. I'm wait-listed to try it.) So far, cream blushes are the easiest to find. The most difficult to find that actually work? Cream eyeshadows. They crease. The color fades immediately. It turns muddy looking within minutes. Bleck. I don't think I am asking too much when I ask for a cream eyeshadow that doesn't leave me looking muddy.

    So far, drug store brands are letting me down. I have found one brand that actually does what it says it should do. Look gorgeous, stay put and NOT crease. Benefit cream shadows are making me a happy camper!

    (Skinny Jeans, Birthday Suit, Get Figgy)

    I have tried Skinny Jeans, a slightly darker pewter-y shade, Birthday Suit, a pretty nude shade, and Get Figgy, a lovely dark purple that is also on the sheer side (it's versatile like that). LOVE THEM! They are truly creamy, easy to apply, long wearing and you get a substantial amount of product in the container. I am so excited to find something that works, I might have to pick up a few other shades, stat!

    What cream shadows are working for you? Sticking to powder for the time being? Tell me in the comments!

    Road Test Update: I have been wearing the shadow for more than 10 hours and there is still no creasing! Normally, I only wear makeup for 9 hours a day and remove it when I get home from work. Today is a long day and my cream shadow hasn't creased or faded at all!
    Products were sent to me for the purpose of review.
    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.