Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gouldylox Investigates*: Cream Blush

    Regular Gouldylox readers know that I am all about cream everything in 2010. Cream blushes seem like they should be the easiest of the cream products to find. In fact, they are. However, my skin flushes easily and has a lot of pink in it, which I try to hide. Many cream blushes are pink or (shudder) really wine colored, which is not what I am looking for.

    I have found a few more expensive cream blushes that are lovely and not pink. Josie Maran and Philosophy both make great peachy cream blushes. Neither one of these pack as much of a color pop as I might like, but they look amazing on the skin.

    Right now, my favorite cream blush of the moment is hands down is Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush by Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy in Flush**. I know, it sounds like it would be pink-ish, but it isn't. It' an earthy, natural peach that imparts enough color on the skin to really show off your cheekbones. For $8.99, you really can't go wrong with any of the colors in this line !

    *As I write, I am reminded of my favorite scene from the British version of The Office. Hence the odd post title.
    **this product should also win an award for longest official product name.



    I purchased this product with my own green money.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.