Friday, August 7, 2009

Hey Mineral Fans - This is Me Shouting From the Rooftops! You Need Orglamix Eyeshadows



    I am a sucker for color. I love it. I love bright green, periwinkle blue and never question the difference between Baby Cheeks Pink and Puppy Paws & Petals Pink. The difference is in the details, the sheen, the shimmer, the pigments. Swoon. I can never have enough eye shadows.In fact, above is my current mineral eye shadow collection.





    I thought I had seen everything (and owned almost any conceivable color) until I came across a brand new line, that has only been around for a few weeks, Orglamix. Orglamix is the brainchild of an ex-beauty blogger who had a keen eye for color. Orglamix makes mineral based shades using no parabens, dyes or other icky things.



    Orglamix proudly delivers amazing color for almost free. Three colors (sized comparably to BE jars) are $10.50. For all three! Solo colors are $4. These pigments are amazing. I could spend hours looking at all of the colors I need to own, asap. Orglamix has kindly offered to allow all Gouldylox readers to purchase pigments at the previous price of $3 each or $7.50 for collections of three through Sunday, August 9th. The Gouldylox price is the amount shown on each listing. The prices will resume at $4 each and 3-piece kits starting at $10.50 on Monday.



    Orglamix has also put together specific color kits so you can re-create this look at home. Most kits contain two or three pigments.



    These shades have so much depth and gorgeous color, they make me ravenous with a need to own them all. I am not kidding. I am announcing it now. I am obsessed with Orglamix.



    But is it just fantastic photography? That is one good lookin' eye. I tried Sweet Pea and Grape Hyacinth on my own blue peeper. While the photo is no where near as great as Orglamix, it is pretty darn good lookin' (if I do say so myself).



    Orglamix also answers emails with a quickness and ships just as fast. You should stop what you are doing right now and check out these shadows!

    In case I wasn't clear, I love these! You Need Them!

    P.S.: the mascara used in the photos is an Orglamix creation too. It should be available in a few months.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.