Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Friends Are Your Friends - Save 30% at Korres.com!

    Korres recently launched their website, www.korresusa.com. To celebrate, they are offering Gouldylox readers 30% off! Just use code Gouldylox at checkout and save big!

    New to Korres? Korres is a Greek line of cosmetics that features skin care and makeup products, many of which are packed with active natural ingredients that offer maximum skin compatibility and targeted skincare benefits. The Korres line sprang from the oldest homeopathic pharmacy in Greece and continues that tradition today by bringing proven natural ingredients together in a way that is skin-friendly and environmentally conscious.

    So, with a 30% discount burning a hole in your pocket, what should you check out first?I tested their Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran Lash-Strengthening Mascara and totally dug it. It did a great job of separating my lashes without making them look unnaturally thick or heavy. My lashes aren't the greatest lashes in the world, but they look pretty good here, sporting Korres:



    I have really dry lips and it's a problem for me. Since I was a little kid, I have had an issue with this. My Mom would buy me Chapstick, which in hindsight, was just plain mean. I am sure she had no idea that putting old school Chapstick on dry lips makes them better for no more than 4 minutes, and then makes them worse than when you started. It's a vicious cycle. I have tried so many balms, sticks, creams and jellies. Some are better than others. A few are excellent. What is at the top of my list?



    Korres Lip Butter
    . It makes my lips feel amazing. They're hydrated, creamy and soft, with a nice shine and a slight tint. Made with shea butter to moisturize and rice bran to seal in hydration, I keep it with me at all times. I carry the Guava in my purse and keep the jasmine next to
    my bed. It doesn't really have a heavy taste and isn't sticky. It just does its job, keeping my lips soft and supple. Plus, add a little to the apples of your cheeks for a quick sheer pop of color!
    I am also so curious about the Cherry Oil Lip Gloss. It is filled with jojoba oil and vitamins C & E. It hydrates while the anti-oxidants protect and repair delicate lip tissue. The colors look amazing (I can never have enough lip gloss!) Have you tried it? Loved it? Let me know!

    Remember, Korres has recently launched their own website and until September 15th, Gouldylox Readers will receive 30% off! Just use the code GOULDYLOX at checkout. What are you waiting for?

    UPDATE: Readers have ordered and it seems that Korres is vying for the fastest shipping ever!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.