Wednesday, August 12, 2009

King of Shaves - A Musical Tribute

    There's a new product from England-town.
    It was for men, and women now.
    They make shaving cream for your face and gams,

    It sells every :06 ticks, get it at Targe' 'mam.


    I have shaved my legs a lot, I'm not use to raves.

    My razor don't get close enough to shave my legs.

    Despite my sometimes stubble, wasn't raised in no cave.
    But now that I know, I'll use the King of Shaves.

    There's a little bit of E and some soothing aloe.

    It's not the same old thing, not thick like 'mallows
    .
    It's soothing -n- thin, makes my legs feel great.
    My razor gets close enough to please my mate.



    Ever since I first tried King of Shaves Woman, I can't stop singing. It's partially the name: King of Shaves. How can you not sing King of Pain (The Police) or even better, King of Rock (Run DMC)? Maybe I am always looking for an excuse to sing? Plus this shave gel really does help me get a closer shave, so why not sing about it?

    King of Shaves is the best selling brand from England, where someone purchases a King of Shaves product every six seconds. The new line for women features a super thin gel that doesn't foam and allows your razor to get really close to your legs, giving you a super smooth shave. It's formulated to significantly reduce razor burn and skin irritation. Plus, it's packed with good for you nutrients, like Vitamin E, aloe or chamomile, while leaving out harsh preservatives and parabens.

    You can find it nearby at select Target or CVS online. King of Shaves Woman shave gel comes in two formulas, Pamper and Moisturise or Smooth and Sensitive. Each retails for about $6.

    How ya'll feeling out there? You all wit me? I'm gonna break it down like this:

    It's the King Of Shaves, there ain't none finer.
    Sucker Shaving Creams, you all so minor .

    You're so hydratin', legs musta been on fire.
    The smoothness you bring makes others admire.


    Now I'm rockin the gams, I'm fine and on deck.
    No cuts anymore, my razor respects.
    Got the right to shave; no one objects.

    Other creams can't stand us, they're just rejects. UGH!








    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.