Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Allure Magazine and Sephora Show Love For Whitney Port's New Collection


    Last night at the Times Square Sephora, people were lined up to get a chance to see the new Whitney Eve collection and meet designer Whitney Port, star of The Hills and The City. The collection made its debut at Fashion Week in September and this freshman line has quite a bit of buzz.


    Whitney has spent a lot of time and poured a lot of love into creating a collection she is really proud of, from casual pieces to much more structured dresses. The collection can be viewed at Whitney's website and select pieces are for sale on SeenOn!




    I got a quick chance to chat with Whitney last night about her line, her makeup and looking amazing on MTV.

    Gouldylox Reviews: What is your favorite piece in this collection?
    Whitney Port: It would have to be the dress I am wearing. It closed my show at fashion week and I just love it.

    GR: People often ask me to find out what products people on TV are wearing. I get a lot of questions about you. First off, you have amazing lashes! Be honest, are they real?
    WP: (Laughing) They are all mine! I swear!

    GR: Do you have help on the shows to look great? Or is it really up to you to look so fresh and radiant?
    WP: We don't have hair and makeup on the show. I do everything. My makeup, my hair. It's all me. Ok, well, sometimes it's one of my best friends. She helps me out a lot.

    GR: Your skin always looks amazing - dewy, but not too made up. What is your secret?
    WP: I really like to use High Noon by Fresh. It just adds a tiny wash of color and a bit of a beautiful glow. Then I follow up with a little powder from Loreal. Honestly, that's it!


    (photos by Abby Coplan)

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.