Monday, October 19, 2009

Sephora Friends and Family Starts Today! What is on your list?

    A makeup lover's favorite sale begins today (October 19) and runs through November 2 at Sephora online. You can save 20% off almost anything by using check out code FF2009.

    While I really want to pick up a Clarisonic Facial Brush and a Temptu airbrushing kit, instead I will be making the most of the discount and stocking up on what I use all of the time (and a few things I am dying to try out). Here is what is on my list:


    (Metro Chic)

    Sephora by OPI nail polish comes in tons of gorgeous, long-wearing colors. The three I am planning on picking up are Metro Chic, Don't Go There and Absinthe Makes the Heart. The first two are recommendations from Jordan, a Karma Dogs volunteer, who always looks great. I especially covet the Metro Chic color she had on at a recent Karma Dogs event!


    Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen is an amazing eye concealer for me. I can't suggest that everyone else run out and get this unless you look like me - pale with slight dark circles. For me, it just brightens up my under eye area. This isn't going to conceal much, but it makes the area under my eyes look hydrated, bright and refreshed.

    Buxom Babes About Town is a lip stick and lip polish collection from Bare Escentuals. I love these glosses and like the lip sticks. The best part is that broken up, these will make fantastic stocking stuffers. I may have to get one for me and one to give out.

    Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Hair Mask is a very intensive deep conditioner for dry hair. My hair has recently finished it's month long Phyto-reconstruction (details to come) and I can't live without this conditioner. My hair is smoother, shinier and healthier than it has been in ages thanks to my intensive phyto plan. This conditioner is a huge part of that. It's pricey, but it's worth it.

    Stila Holiday Smudge Pot Collection contains four mini pots of delicious, long wearing, vibrant color. I recently picked this up from Stila and love it so much, I am getting another to break up into mini-gifts for friends. Plus, this kit comes with kitten, which is a glorious shiny golden beige that has been recently added to my "must have at all times" collection. I love creating an eye look using whatever colored eye shadow fits my mood and patting a tiny touch of kitten on top of the eye shadow. It smokes it out, adds a little sheen and loads of glam to any eye look.

    Kate Somerville ExfoliKate is an exfoliator that several of my coworkers swear by. This pricey exfoliant leaves their skin looking amazing and I am, quite honestly, jealous. This exfoliator is not for the weak. You start out by only leaving it on the skin for SECONDS. I don't think beauty should hurt, but I am ok with tingling for better looking skin.

    Don't forget to use the check out codeFF2009 and if you spend more than $50, you'll get free shipping! That's my haul. What's yours?

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.