Saturday, October 3, 2009

Protect Your Lips Organically with EOS


    It's that time of year when chapped, red lips will flare up, along with cracked skin and that miserable urge to lick lips you know you shouldn't. For less money than a latte, you can protect your pucker with the 95% organic, 100% natural lip balm from Evolution of Smooth.

    This moisturizing, budget friendly lip balm leaves your lips softer and more hydrated without petroleum and parabens. This little wonder is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to keep your lips kissable 24/7. It comes in three flavors, honeysuckle honeydew, sweet mint and summer fruit.

    The best part of this adorable lip balm? And this is an important one: You can always find it easily in your bag, no matter how endless your purse seems to be. While it's not intended to be used this way, I have also been applying it to my cracked skin on my finger. It's been officially fall for less than a week and my skin has already decided to revolt. Because this is easier to find then my little tube of lotion, I have been going for this little globe to help heal my troubled spots. So far, so good!

    Click here to find out where you can pick one up. For this price, $3.49, pick some up for your friends, too!


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.