Monday, October 5, 2009

Ferro Cosmetics- Mineral Makeup On A Mission

    I recently ran into the creator of Ferro Cosmetics, Krissy Ferro, on Facebook. You have to love how social media sometimes takes out the middle man. She insisted that her foundation could give other mineral foundations a run for their money - I had to check it out!

    Ferro Cosmetics is based out of New York, uses only natural ingredients and doesn't contain bismuth, which is great, since it makes me itchy. Ferro's mission is to empower women to look, feel and be your very best with makeup that is as beautiful as it is practical and healthy. Krissy herself is a busy mom of two boys and just wanted to find a way to make women feel their best, naturally.




    I tried the Palest Honey Radiance Foundation, which gives you nice coverage, without looking thick or heavy. It also has a little glow, which is great for making your skin look naturally radiant. It wore beautifully through my stressful work days, into my evenings where I was meeting family for dinner.

    I also wore the Winter Kiss Glow, which adds just a bit of peach -great to spice up skin during the upcoming winter months. I used it as a highlighter to make my blush pop a bit and it looked amazing! It has a little peach, but still worked nicely with a bright pink blush, without looking overdone. A little of both of these products goes along way!

    For Fall, Ferro has selected some colors that are right on target for what you will be seeing everywhere. I tried the cinnamon, which looked lovely on my blue eyes. Very natural, very pretty and it lasted all day and into the night. What more can you ask for?

    What is your favorite mineral makeup? Tell me in the comments!


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.