Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mama Baby Creme To The Rescue!

    I am always online. And one morning, I woke up to scaly, flaky skin on my cheeks. As I stared in the mirror and tried not to wake the dogs up with my angry epitaphs, I did what all modern girls do. I got on twitter and posted:

    "Help! My skin is scaly. It wasn't yesterday! What helps really dry skin?"

    Moments later a really nice women wrote me back and told me about a creme she had tried, called Mama Baby Creme, which is made by a company in D.C. called Synergy Day Spa. I quickly looked this up online and thanked my new tweep. Later, I received an email asking if I would like to try the creme and I could not refuse. A few days later, Mama Baby Creme was here!


    This creme is uber-hydrating. How can it not be? Originally made with new mama's and their delicate bundles of joy in mind, it's made with almond oil, calendula, chamomile, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin E and a few other natural goodies. This creme also claims to have anti-inflammatory properties and the lavender smells wonderful. Within two days of trying this creme, my face scales were gone. Thank goodness my fishy face is back to normal. I am now using this creme nightly to attack the skin on my hands that feels the need to crack (yes, CRACK) in October. (I blame my Mom for passing down that trait. Thanks, Mom.) While my hands aren't healed, it's a daily uphill battle and this creme has not been defeated yet.

    If you are in the DC area, check out Synergy Day Spa for yourself. This October they are offering an De-Stress spa package that can't be beat. For $120, you'll receive a soothing Synergy Power Nap eye treatment, combined with a hand re-texturizer treatment then a Synergy Stress Buster massage. Visit them online or in person at 1806 Vernon Street NW Suite C, Washington, DC 20009 or call (202) 667-1855 to make your appointment today.

    I love Mama Baby Creme! Check it out!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.