Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SAMPAR Skin Quenching Mist

    Since the weather changed, or thinks it wants to change, my skin is completely confused. One minute I am in an air conditioned building, then at night I am in a heated house. My skin is screaming for some additional moisture to combat the constantly changing environment.




    SAMPAR asked me to check out their Skin Quenching Mist, a hydrating rose-scented gentle spray that delivers Orange Flower Water, Corn Flower Water, Geranium Oil and Shea Butter to the skin in a light burst. I love to apply a quick mist of this product after I finish my makeup in the morning. I think it helps the makeup look slightly lived in and natural, without taking away any of the coverage or colors I have so artfully applied. On naked skin, it leaves behind fresh, soft skin and the fantastically delicate scent of roses wafting in from a neighbors yard. It's not overpowering and doesn't compete with any other fragrance you may be wearing.

    Were it not for it's 6.7 fl. oz size, this would make longer flights so much nicer. In fact, it would be perfect in a smaller, airplane-approved atomizer. This isn't going to make your skin greasy or oily or allow you to skip your morning lotion. But it will freshen you up throughout the day and is perfect if you use mineral makeup to take away any extra powder that appears!

    I really like this! Check it out!



    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.