Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Prove It! Talika Eye Therapy Patch



    I was recently asked to test out a Eye Therapy Patches, a product by Talika. These patches claim to be the first cosmetic application of a post-surgery technological discovery offering a reduction in puffiness and dark circles and a lessened appearance in fine lines and wrinkles. That is a big claim, but since the person I would want to play me in a movie, Drew Barrymore, swears by them, then I am up for an experiment.

    I took pictures of my eyes before I used the Talika Eye Therapy Patches. I just washed my face and applied the eye patches. Here are my eyes before I applied the patch. My eyes aren't terrible, but they are definitely showing signs of puffiness and dark circles.







    Talika Eye Therapy Patches are infused with wheat germ oil, ceramide III, avocado oil, karite nut butter and safflower oil. They somehow magically stick to your face without being sticky or oily. It also comes with a neat little case so you can store your eye patches to be used a few times each, which gives you the best bang for your beauty buck.


    (Pics were taken 30 minutes later, with the same camera, under the same lights and flash with no makeup.)

    Here are my eyes thirty minutes later. The puffiness is reduced, the dark circles are lessened and my skin looks fresher and younger. Honestly, I didn't expect the results to be this obvious, but I love nothing more than being proven wrong!

    Talika Eye Therapy Patches
    have proven to do what they promise!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.