Friday, March 5, 2010

Checking Out the New Tarina Tarantino Collection


    When my Sephora manager/pal called to tell me her store had unveiled the new Tarina Tarantino collection, I would be a liar if I didn't admit to rearranging my day to make it over to the store. (And not just to see her in her Tarina-inspired pink wig!)

    This is a very girl collection; every detail from the packaging to the products to the colors screams girly girl. While the spray body glitter came in a bottle that was worth picking up from an aesthetic point alone, I picked up two Eye Dream Hypershadows and a lipstick. I considered the primer, which gives your skin a sheer luminosity, but it's more lotion-y than silicone-y, and I prefer the latter.

    First of all, the packaging is adorable. The crystal encrusted compacts are too cute! All of these powders are milled within an inch of their life. They feel like silk when you touch them and go on incredibly smoothly. I picked up Trim, a light brown with gold sparkles and Chain, a smoky gray shimmer. They wear beautifully and last more than a full eight hours (when used with a primer - I haven't tried them without).

    (Chain is the crease color. Gorgeous!)

    I also picked up Conditioning Lip Sheen in the color Pendant.

    These colors are so gorgeous (and pink), it's hard to imagine that they wouldn't look beautiful on everyone.


    I am loving this girly collection. Have you checked it out? What did you think? Tell me in the comments!

    I purchased these products myself!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010,Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.