Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Meaning of Eye Candy: Sparklecity Pure


    I am in love with Sparklecity Pure by Tarina Tarantino. This loose pigment is like a cross between reflective bits of pink and flesh-toned sugar magic and heaven. It gives new meaning to the definition of eye candy. This confection for the lids is a must-have not only because it looks gorgeous and can be used in a myriad of ways, but because the glitter doesn't fall out onto your cheeks.


    I asked one of my favorite cast members at Sephora if it stayed put or slid south. She swore it had amazing staying power. I halfheartedly believed her (she doesn't usually lie), but it's SO GLITTERY. It's seems impossible that it could stay on. I sort of thought I would be returning it.

    The next morning, I used it with Laura Geller's Eye Spackle. I used a flat rounded brush to pat the pigment onto my lids. I used Tarina Tarantino's Trim in the crease. I lined my eye with Stila's All Day Stay Liquid Liner and used Mally's Volumizing Mascara.

    I loved how this looked and it wore beautifully for more than 12 hours. At the end of the day, I counted three sparkles that had fallen off. I'm impressed. Clearly, this is one product that I won't be returning.

    Have you tried it? Did it work for you or make a mess? Tell me in the comments!

    I bought this. But you already knew that.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.