Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lip Picks for Spring: Ravishing Reds and Natural Nudes

    I don't know about your neck of the woods, but where I live in Baltimore, it's finally getting warmer and I can't fathom the idea of more snow. The change of the thermometer means it's time to update your lovely lips for spring!


    This gorgeous glossy red from Lipstick Queen is fabulous on everyone and is the easiest way to wear red I have seen yet! Red makes you feel powerful and sexy, so go for it!

    Too shy? Fired Up is toned down enough to wear to the office, but still bold enough to give you a sexy pucker.

    Another gloss that has caught my eye is new from e.l.f. This Hypershine gloss gives you amazing shine without giving you a super-sticky lip or breaking the bank.


    These colors are so sheer, you can't go wrong selecting any of the twelve colors (and they're only $1 each!) I am digging Flirt, a peachy-coral shade. Order anything by March 15, 2010 using shipping code SHIPFOR198 and shipping is only $1.98!


    My favorite nude of the moment? The gorgeous Float, from Lipstick Queen. Every time I wear this, I get compliments galore, including one person who stopped me in the elevator at work (I didn't know her).

    It seems like a simple pink, but it is moisturizing (with vitamins A,C, B and aloe vera) and wears perfectly. Check it out and see if you don't get compliments.

    Finally, my favorite gloss for the nights you have to have real lip appeal? LORAC's new Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss. These glosses pack so much color and sparkle you won't believe your pucker. According to LORAC, they have holographic pigments.


    While I am not sure exactly what that means, I do know I luerve this gloss! I have already raved about the glorious nude shades, Intermix and 3D, but for more pout pop check out Untamed, a cheeky coral. While these are not specifically a lip plumper, I swear the way the light reflects on my lips, I have a dramatic pillow-y pout. (The picture doesn't do it justice. Swatch it for yourself at Sephora!)

    What is your favorite color for Spring? Tell me in the comments!

    All products were sent to me for the purposes of review, with the exception of Intermix, by LORAC, which I purchased myself.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.