Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Karma - Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop


    My pal Madeleine at Peace. Love. Lipgloss sent me a virtual Hershey's Better Basket. If you haven't heard, Hershey's is donating $10 to the Children's Miracle Network for each basket passed along from blog to blog . And since I am all about karma (check out what I do in my spare time), I couldn't let the opportunity pass to donate money to such a fantastic cause. In order for the donation to count, I need to bestow my virtual Better Basket to some fellow bloggers.

    So, I am passing my Better Baskets to some of my favorite beauty bloggers. The first basket goes to blog pal Jen at My Beauty Bunny. Why? Because if anyone supports a better basket (or at least one that is cruelty-free), it's Jen. Want to learn about cruelty free products? Hers is the blog to read.

    My second basket goes to Anne and Kristen at Beauty Xpose. They are two of my favorites, despite Kristen forcing me to dislike her because of her always immaculately perfect hair. Anne is going to be my neighbor soon (or at least in a neighboring state) and I am excited to finally meet her, not to mention filling her in on my crazy stories. And if you want to know about makeup, hair, shoes and everything in between, check out their blog.

    My third basket goes to Jami at Bionic Beauty because she is just plain awesome. I know good causes are near and dear to her heart and I secretly think her pooch Woo could be a Karma Dog. One of the things I love most about her blog is finding out what is on sale and worth buying. I always check it out before heading to the drugstore to investigate new products.

    Anyway you slice it, there's $30 for the Children's Miracle Network. Thanks Hershey's!

    HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES*

    Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.



    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.