Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sneak Peek at BE Boutique Goodies: March-April


    After a fabulous reader makeover (more on that later), Liz (the makeover recipient) and I went over to our friendly neighborhood Bare Escentuals Boutique to pick up the holy grail of eye brow powder to complete Liz's makeover. When we walked in, they had just finished displays of goodies not for sale until Friday am. I fell in love with two shadows, a gorgeous teal-y blue called Exotic Tara and a beautiful canary yellow called Trophy Wife that were new to me. While I am not sure if some of the shadows are new (or previously only available in kits or just plain available), they are gorgeous! Check out the color groups paired with an eyeliner for a special price online. I love how they make new looks so easy! There were shadows featured in all color ranges, so if teal and canary aren't your colors, don't despair.

    Also available in the boutique on Friday am are lovely liners in an assortment of long wearing colors, including a beautiful blue, slate gray and eggplant. I tried to smudge the colors I swatched and couldn't, so maybe these are a contender for the ever elusive inner rim eyeliner with staying power? The liner I am looking forward to trying? The new Big and Bright eyeliner that boasts whiter eyes and amazing color.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.