Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sensitive Skin Saver : Votre Vu Attentive Serum

    I recently had another Rejuvenize Peel and am currently in the healing stage. My skin isn't quite ready for my regular products, but I need to show my skin a little TLC. Red, sensitive and still finishing the final peeling process, my skin yearned for a little moisture, but many things I tried made it red and inflamed.

    Enter French line Votre Vu's Sensitive Skin Serum, Attentive. Attentive is made with sensitive skin friendly ingredients like lactose and milk proteins, which soothe, alleviate redness and help block potential environmental toxins. Extract of Horse Chestnut of India reduces inflammation while calming angered skin. It contains a vegetable-based glycerin that literally pulls moisture out of the air and into the skin. Extract of Laminaria Ochroleuca reduces sebum flow and has natural anti-bacterial properties that soothe delicate skin.

    My skin without any products was slightly pink and flushed from the peeling process and the newly revealed skin was definitely more sensitive than my skin usually is. Many products, including Cetaphil, stung a bit when applied (which honestly shocked me). I washed my skin and gently patted it dry. I then applied Attentive. Within moments, the redness was reduced, and my skin felt calm. I normally don't suffer from sensitive skin, so I was so happy that I had recently been introduced to Votre Vu!

    This is seriously a sensitive skin saver! If you have delicate skin, you must check this out!

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.