Friday, February 5, 2010

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balms from Bare Escentuals



    This winter, I can't stop seeking out creamy colors. Especially peachy ones. And in this dry, cold, blustery weather, nothing feels better on my lips than Bare Escentuals new Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm.

    (Waikiki is much lighter in real life that it appears on the website.)

    This balm is thick and creamy, but not sticky. It's not going to attract your hair like mad. It is going to settle into the fine lines in your lips and fill them out, making your lips look younger, full and shiny.

    While this balm is part of the Buxom line, it doesn't give you the signature minty-plumping feeling (it has no flavor). In all honesty, I am so glad it doesn't. Plumping products on chapped lips is not my favorite thing, especially in the winter. While products in pots are also not my favorite, one place I don't mind them is in a lip balm. There is also a little mirror in the lid, which makes this jumbo pot of balm even more adorable. This sheer balm covers lips, protects them and envelops them in dreamy, plush Buxom comfort. I love this!

    (Waikiki swatched so you can see how sheer it actually is.)

    Buxom Lip Balm is available in 5 colors, ranging from nude to wine. All of them are sheer and all of them are all gorgeous.

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.