Monday, February 8, 2010

Dylan's Candy Bar Body Scrub


    My mouth is literally watering at the thought of writing this. I am a sucker for sweets. Specifically cake-like sweets or cookies. If I could live on them, I would, and judging by my waistline, I should cut back now. Since I shouldn't eat birthday cake on a regular basis, this might be the next best thing.

    Dylan's Candy Bar Birthday Cake Batter Body Scrub is heavenly. It is slightly moisturizing with a delicious scent that leaves me feeling satisfied. It does a decent job of exfoliating the skin. It honestly kind of feels like you are smearing slightly grainy cake batter on yourself. And while that may sound a little gross, it's not. It's really, really good.

    They say that sometimes smelling food that you crave helps to take away the craving. While I am not officially testing it for that purpose, scientists who think that may be on to something. And I am not suggesting that you use this product to curb your appetite, in fact, it's scent may entice you to eat more. Either way, I can't go into the bathroom without smelling it. And I am practically drooling thinking about it. I. Love. It.

    Have you tried this? Does using something very similar to cake batter sound too strange to use in the shower? Tell me in the comments!

    I bought this because it smelled so amazing.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.