Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Seriously, WOW: Jan Marini Age Intervention Prime Face Primer


    I try really hard to take good care of my skin and I love it when I find products that work as hard as I do. Jan Marini recently launched a new Age Intervention Prime Face Primer that is the hardest working primer I have seen yet.

    This silicone-based primer glides on to skin unlike any I have tried before. It makes your foundation slide on and lock into place. Fine lines are diminished and your skin looks smoother than you thought possible. If you thought Clinique or Smashbox had primers that accomplished this, you haven't seen anything yet.

    Here is where it gets interesting. This primer is also a heavy duty skincare treatment (which makes the price tag easier for me to swallow). This primer is packed with the following ingredients:

    Co-Enzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that acts like a “cellular battery” to boost the skin’s ability to repair and regenerate.

    Palmitoyl Oligo Peptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7 are new targeted peptides that provide super skin rebuilding and rejuvenation benefits, and noticeably reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

    Lys’lastine® results in skin that is less “slack” with greater elasticity and “bounce.”

    White Tea Extract helps protect skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure in order to provide anti-aging benefits by building the skin’s resistance against stress factors that may cause the skin to age.

    Green Tea Extract is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that significantly decreases the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Green tea extract also helps reduce the appearance of skin redness, including rosacea.

    Pomegranate is powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps support cellular regeneration and protect the skin against sun damage.

    It's pretty amazing stuff. My skin looks increasingly more radiant as each day goes on. I didn't realize it until I look at myself in photos. I love this primer! Check it out for yourself online at JanMarini.com. Even better, win one for yourself by leaving a comment and telling me what primers you use now. For extra entries, leave a comment on Facebook or retweet this post (make sure to leave @Gouldylox in the tweet!) A winner will be randomly drawn on February 16th. Be sure to leave an email so I can get in touch with you! THIS CONTEST IS OVER AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED! CONGRATS!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare & more! Copyright 2010,Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.