Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Can Only Be Expected, As A Woman, To Maintain Certain Things: Vajazzling

    And I don't think this isn't one of them.


    Bryce Gruber of The Luxury Spot, www.theluxuryspot.com, decided to cover a C-section scar with what Completely Bare calls their newest must have service, Vajazzling.


    Call me lazy, but after maintaining my eyebrows, hair color, skin care routine, shaving/waxing, and daily makeup, I don't think I can work this into my lifestyle and maintain my paying day job and the other two jobs that go with it. But then again, maybe for a special occasion.



    Thoughts, please? Would you get your va-jay-jay vajazzled?

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010,Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.