Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MAD Minerals Indelible Cream Shadows

    On my quest to find a decent cream eyeshadow, everyone on Twitter kept suggesting the cream shadows from MAD Minerals. Always curious, I ordered two shades: Plumpkin and Man Hunt.

    Plumpkin is a really pretty dark-ish purple color that makes green and blue eyes POP.

    Man Hunt is a gorgeous gray with a bit of sparkle. Here are both colors swatched.


    They are both very long lasting and the best part is, they don't crease! The color stays true all day (I am counting a day as no less than 9 hours). Plus, they are bargain priced at $8.99 each. So far in my quest for the perfect cream shadow, this wears the best and is the least expensive. The pots are on the smaller side - the are big enough to get a finger tip into the jar, but a brush probably works better.

    Now I need to find the perfect cream shadow brush. Thoughts? Is there anything else better? If you have found it, please let me know!

    I bought these colors and I want more.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010,Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.