Monday, February 1, 2010

Ooh La Long Lashes! Stila Black Diamond Mascara

    While I have been trying to get my lashes to grow longer (it is really working!), my lashes haven't really reached amazing lengths. They are, however, so much more normal looking than they were previously. (They started at stubby.) But it wasn't until I tried the new Black Diamond Mascara by Stila that my lashes actually started hitting my glasses!

    Crazy talk, right? I even had a hard time not getting mascara dots on my eyelid from my eye lashes. That has certainly never happened before. Here is what Stila says about the mascara, "This innovative mascara lengthens and adheres perfectly to your lashes leaving them feeling soft and plush all day long. The genuine black diamond powder adds glistening brilliance and brings out the color of your eyes."

    It comes in two colors, Black Shimmer and Blue Shimmer, and is loaded with actual diamond powder to make your lashes glisten. While I can't honestly say I see the diamond powder on my lashes, my lashes do look incredibly long, thick and shiny. This wears well and didn't flake during my 8 hour Saturday of volunteer work, house cleaning and napping.

    This mascara is great for layering because it has an unusually long dry down time and can be layered, blended and combed with ease. I am pretty picky about my mascara and this is one I would definitely pick up again.

    (How many weird pics of my eye does it take before my lashes are visible? Today that number is 15.)

    This mascara will be available this spring from StilaCosmetics.com, so be sure to add this to your spring time wish list. It is a must have!

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews. All rights reserved.