Friday, February 19, 2010

Three Custom Color Creme Concealer / Foundation


    Always searching for a foundation that provides creamy, perfect coverage; without looking as if I am wearing a a mask, I was so happy to come across Three Custom Color Creme Concealer/Foundation.

    This concealer and foundation in one product covers all of your needs. You can apply it directly for concealing or full coverage or mix with moisturizer or apply with a damp sponge for more sheer coverage. It gives me beautiful coverage, glowing skin and I can honestly say I have never gotten as many compliments on my skin as I do when I wear this foundation. I love that my freckles still lightly show through, but the annoying blemish flare-ups I was experiencing when this was taken (around my upper lip) are totally invisible.


    If you are getting married or having photos taken for a special occasion, this foundation is a must because of how it reads on camera. It's totally natural and not heavy, yet makes you look radiant and perfect. I really love this foundation - and it is perfectly priced at $22.50 per pot!


    I received a sample of this foundation from the company for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010,Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.