Thursday, May 27, 2010

Aromaleigh's Victoria's Revenge: My Tarnished, Private Freakshow

    Despite the fact that I have a schmillion other products to get to, I can't stop experimenting with the new Aromaleigh collection, Victoria's Revenge. If you don't already know, it is a collection of 25 new colors, inspired by John Galliano and all things Steampunk. You have to check it out - I can't stop obsessing over what colors I can't live without. I know I love purples, grays and blues. But I don't wear a lot of greens and decided to give these a shot.


    For this look, I used:
    Airy Ethos in the inner corner to the middle
    Private Lunacy in the middle to outer eyelid
    Freakshow in the crease
    Tarnished Strychnine as a liner, dry







    Greens are definitely not the first color I gravitate to, but I rather like this. What do you think? What colors are on your must have list?

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review.
    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.