Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stila Smudge Sticks Liner Update

    I reviewed the new Stila Smudge Sticks for you earlier this month. I was finally able to swatch the all of the new colors for you (with the exception of black. It's black. Do you need to see it?) Here they are in bright sun light. They are gorgeous!

    (From top to bottom: Purple Tang, Lionfish, Silver Dollar, Moray, Peacock, Blue Ribbon, Koi)

    The top color is Purple Tang and while you can't see it so well, it is a beautiful purple/black liner that shimmers with electric purple. It's my favorite (and sold out everywhere I look!)

    I also noticed that after they have "dried down" (they aren't wet to start with. Perhaps "settled" is a better word) they don't budge. So here, in my first ever video (that I had the guts to post) is a smudge test.





    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.