Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Favorite Face of Summer : Fusion of Color

    It's getting closer to the laid back season, the season of long, warm breezy nights, beachy days and hopefully summer work hours. For me, makeup is lighter, less dramatic, less constructed and really feminine. I can almost smell the suntan lotion and sand.

    My favorite face of right now is this bunch of beachy goodness from Fusion of Color. Fusion of Color is a mineral makeup line that doesn't use bismuth oxychloride (which is key for my skin). Their products wear nicely, look natural and are totally affordable.

    On my eyes is Sand and Tan Lines, beautiful summer neutral and bronze. Tan Lines is one of my new favorite colors. It looks great on eyes, cheeks and lips (use a little lip balm first). This color costs $4.50 - it's a steal! Also on my eyes, I lined with Surf, a really pretty teal-blue-green shimmer.

    For my cheeks, I used Summer of Love Blush, which is a gorgeous neutral peachy pink, with a hint of sheen. I love this color - it has enough character to subtly define the cheeks with a touch of color without looking overdone. I really think this color would work on anyone!

    On my lips, I mixed a bit of clear lip gloss with a touch of Tan Lines to make a gorgeous bronze gloss to complete the look. I think it pulls it all together and makes the look work. Tan Lines is really versatile. It's a must have for summer!

    Have you tried Fusion of Color? What are your favorite products for Summer? Tell me in the comments!

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.