Monday, May 10, 2010

Priori Prove It Challenge Results!


    Priori is an anti-aging skincare line that may have something for everyone. It was created by Joseph Lewis, the person who sourced and introduced major cosmetic lines to AHA, Idebenone and Coffeeberry. Joseph Lewis and his business partner, Joseph DiNardo, collectively called the Joes, are scientists, not doctors, and are revered as The Anti-Aging Authorities by doctors, chemists and skin care companies alike.

    Recently, they asked me to participate in their Priori Challenge, where readers can submit their before and afters to win big! I opted for the three week challenge. I used the Priori Gentle Face Cleanser, AHA Barrier Repair Complex and Perfection Facial Gel as directed for three weeks. The Priori Gentle Face Cleanser contains 12% lactic acid in a creamy formula that is ok for sensitive skin. The Perfection Facial Gel quells breakouts and smooths fine lines with 15% lactic acid and 1% salicylic acid. Finally, the Barrier Repair Complex helps repair dry skin by hydrating and protecting my "mature" skin. (I'm 37. I wish skin care companies would stop calling me mature. I promise, I'm not.)

    Here is what I looked like the day I started my Priori Challenge:


    Here is my after my three week challenge:



    What do you think? I really loved the cleaner and the Barrier Repair Complex helped my dry skin stay hydrated. Since I have stopped using it, my face has gotten slightly dry again, and I think I will try to keep this in my skin regimen for the time being. The cleanser did a good job of keeping my breakout free and didn't feel like it was stripping my skin of much needed moisture. My skin felt clean and balanced after using it, which make me happy.

    So did Priori Prove It? My skin looks healthy, refreshed and my dryness issue has been eliminated. Do I look dramatically different? Not so much. But we know that isn't likely to happen in just three weeks, right? I do think my skin looks slightly clearer and really healthy. What do you think?

    Did you participate in the Priori challenge? Show me your pics! Don't forget to submit your own before and afters by May 15th to info@prioriskincare.com with the Subject: “Before & After” to win big! Have you tried this line created by the men behind the brands? Tell me in the comments!

    This product was sent to me for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.