Friday, May 7, 2010

Hard Candy : Spring Haul


    Last year, Walmart brought back Hard Candy, arguably the most innovative product line on the cosmetics shelves of their stores. While I don't know that their formulas are more innovative than say, Cover Girl, their products have that extra oomph. They come in packaging that you can't walk away from in colors that cover the rainbow. The edgy looks of the products stop me in my tracks every time I check out the goods at Walmart.

    This spring, there are a few new goodies on the shelves that have piqued my interest.

    First is Hot Smudge, a cream shadow and liner combo with a great liner brush and smudger. If brown and purple aren't what you are looking for, it's available in 6 different color duos.


    (Liner on the right is not included in Hot Smudge. See below!)


    Next is an eyeliner that allegedly doubles as a hair chopstick. My hair isn't long enough to test this theory, but I have no doubt my co-worker, J-Diz, can make it work. Take Me Out Molten Metal Eyeliners come in 10 colors. I am loving this funky purple in Luxe.





    Finally, check out this compact for Moon Glow, a skin illuminizer. How adorable is this? I love the little sponge that comes with it and the mirror on the inside. It's too cute!



    Thoughts? Have you tried this? They are on the shelves now, so check them out! With so many choices, what would you haul from Hard Candy? Tell me in the comments!


    These products were sent to me for the purpose of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.