Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't Waste Your Time Looking. I Found the Best At Home Masque: jeune d'âge Pumpkin Masque

    Every time I hit Ulta with my Mom, I always force her to help me scour the shelves. My perpetual search? An exfoliating mask that actually does something. So many masks use crushed seed pits or fruit acids that aren't formulated to work at the pH level or container they are sold in. It's easy for so many products to dupe you and take your money, leaving your wallet lighter and you with no results.

    My pursuit for a reasonably priced masque that works is over. I shouldn't be surprised that jeune d'âge is the one who ended my quest for the perfect at home masque. I loved their anti-aging serum last summer (it's still one of my favorites!). Their attention to quality and results is amazing.


    So what makes this masque so wonderful? First of all, the smell is amazing. I know, I realize that smell isn't all that important when we are talking about finding something that works. But it smells so heavenly, like pumpkin pie. I don't care that Fall is the last thing I want to think about right now. I have been using this masque twice per week for a few weeks and every time I apply it, I am wowed by how good it actually smells.

    Secondly, it is formulated to work safely at home (a pro version is available for spas!). The main ingredient is pumpkin, which is like a superhero to skin. It does amazing things. Pumpkin is full of antioxidants, nutrients, Vitamins B, C and E and a protein that provides essential fatty acids. It's great for helping turn over new skin and for decreasing sun damage. It also contains 5% glycolic acid (which you can feel so you know it's working). Not sure what glycolic acid can do? It may reduce wrinkles, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and improve many other skin conditions, including actinic keratosis, hyperkeratosis, and seborrheic keratosis. Glycolic acid reacts with the upper layer of the epidermis, weakening the binding properties of the lipids that hold the dead skin cells together. This removes dead skin cells and exposes the live skin cells.

    Finally, you don't have to parade around your house with an orange face for extended amounts of time. Five minutes is all it takes for this masque to get to work (Did I mention how amazing this smells?).

    It leaves my skin glowing and looking fresh. It's my go-to masque on Sundays to get ready for the week and my favorite pick-me-up skin booster on Wednesdays. You have to try this!

    Get it online at here. It retails for less than $24. You can't do better than this for the price and the quality. If you order by May 1st and use checkout code GOULDYLOX, you'll save an extra 20%!

    Product was sent to me for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.