Thursday, April 22, 2010

My New Bedside Best Friend : Duette Luxe Lip Balm & Hand Creme


    How great is this? It's a hand lotion, lip balm and mirror, all in one from Votre Vu, called the Duette Luxe Lip Balm & Hand Creme. It smells fantastic, is hydrating, and is in one amazing container. You have to check this out!




    The hand cream is a thicker than the body souffle, but it smells just as delicious (almond oil and coconut). When I woke up in the morning, my hands felt fantastic. My cuticles did not magically repair themselves overnight, as I hope and pray for each evening, but I bet if I give it a few nights, they might actually improve. This moisturizer contains sunflower, grape seed and jojoba oils combined with moisturizing and healing aloe and wheat proteins.

    The lip balm is soft and leaves your lips a little glossy. It contains coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax and has a slight coconut flavor. It's perfect to apply right before you go to bed, ensuring you wake up with perfectly supple, kissable lips.

    Finally, this adorable package comes with a little mirror in cap, just in case you need to sneak a peek when no one is looking. I am definitely keeping this by my bedside. I love it!

    The Duette Luxe Lip Balm & Hand Creme is available from Votre Vu online and retails for $38.

    I was sent this product for the purposes of review.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.