Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Your Legs Need This : Votre Vu Almond Pie Rich Body Souffle


    Today is the first day I am wearing a dress to work. My legs haven't seen a faux tanner in months and they haven't really been exposed to anyone who doesn't live at my house for at least 6 months. Nervous about showing my gams, I shaved carefully and lathered them in Votre Vu Almond Pie Rich Body Souffle.

    This body cream is so hydrating and smells so sinful that a little winter dust on my legs won't stop me from showing them off. Fortified with Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Oil, and Vitamins A and E, it can't help but leave your stems ready for whatever the day throws at you.

    This is one of the only body lotions or creams I have tried that actually leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy for the entire day. The almond oil gives this a delicious scent that is noticeable, but not overpowering. Every time I wear it, Loxy asks what smells so good and one of my co-workers asks if I am wearing that lotion again when we meet at the microwave.

    It comes in a huge container and lasts forever. While I don't have sensitive skin, I am told that it works beautifully for ladies with tricky skin, despite the fragrance. Check it out at www.votrevu.com.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
    Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.