Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Are We There Yet? Nic's Stick Nail Polish


    Now that my nails are back and looking great, I need to keep them looking that way. One of my closest girlfriends calls me Ivanna Fallover because I am so klutzy and uncoordinated. I broke my foot in three places two days before her wedding. It's a problem. While I have the skills to create an awesome smoky eye, polishing my nails is not my strength. I am especially bad at doing my toes, so thankfully no pictures of my toes exist. Google it. They don't.

    A friend mentioned that Nic's Sticks might be the answer to my inability to do my own nails. I chose to try Are We There Yet, a great pink color that's kind of a ballet-y, with a little extra kick. The best part, besides that the color wears really well and dries quickly, is the ease of the stick applicator. You prime the pen part with the plunger part and paint away! Somehow it is easier than using a regular brush and I did a nice job, even on my toes. The only thing that took some getting used to was making sure I didn't over saturate the brush, leaving a streaky finish on my nail. However, two fingers later, I had the hang of it and didn't look back.

    I dig this. Check it out!

    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews