Monday, June 15, 2009

Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer


    I recently stumbled upon Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer. Actually, it smacked me in the face- you can't miss it when you go into Sephora. Baked powders are known for packing a pigmented punch. A little goes a long way and these days, that is really important. Spending $30 on a bronzer that is baked means you may get more than one season out of it, which is something I find myself thinking about more and more lately. (Although who am I kidding? I could never use all of the product in my closet. I almost never buy something twice - this season only Neutrogena Anti-Blemish Cleanser and EverPure Shampoo).

    I really like the color this bronzer gives off. It reminds me a little of tigers eye (the stone, not one of my fave Judy Blume books). It is a beautiful golden bronze, swirled together to make a unique color. It is also really shiny, so it's NSFW for most of us. It does make a gorgeous eyeshadow, though. And it has fantastic staying power, no matter where you use it.

    It's downside? The fercockteh container. I know it comes with a brush and blah blah blah. But it is seriously annoying to get into. Makeup should not require that much work to get into the goods. Or it should have obvious arrows, which defeats the idea of looking cool. Overall, I really like it. And if this one is too shiny for you, it is also available in matte.

    I dig it. Check it out.


    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews