Friday, June 5, 2009

Recession Friendly Beauty: Last Blast Luxe Mascara

    Cover Girl recently introduced the Luxe line into their very popular line of mascaras, Lash Blast. Lash Blast is known for having a crazy-large mascara brush, to help really plump thin lashes. The brush is actually so large that people with very short lashes (me) have a hard time using it. That said, it has quickly become a favorite amongst users.

    I was intrigued by the new Luxe version of this mascara, which comes in a variety of colors:
    Black/Platinum, Black/Cabernet, Black/Royale and Black/Emerald.

    I opted for the Black/Platinum, which was actually a really cool color. This color is black with a hint of silver metallic sheen. It's not glittery at all, more shimmery, as the name would imply. It would look gorgeous for a night out. Although for the color to pay off, you have to have lashes with some length. I can only imagine how great it would look on my co-worker, who has the best real lashes known to woman (we'll call her Joey).

    I bought this. I like the color. Check it out!

    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews