Friday, June 5, 2009

Recession Friendly Beauty: Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer 001


    Always on the hunt for something to make me flawless, I decided to check out Rimmel's Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer. Rimmel claims this primer evens out your complexion and extends the wear of your makeup. So good, so far, right?

    However, when I tested this at home, I was shocked to see that it is ORANGE. Since I am so fair, I bought the lightest color available. Yup, that color is ORANGE. I decided to try it out, despite my concern of looking fruity. I used half on one side of my face and half on the other. The side where I used this looked noticeably darker- my face and neck no longer matched. It also did nothing for helping to minimize my enlarged pores or help the application of my foundation go on more smoothly. In checking this product out on the Rimmel website, it says the primer is available in one color- APRICOT. So I stand corrected. It's not orange. It's apricot. If you are naturally apricot, than this might be lovely for you.

    I bought this. It's apricot. Keep on walking, there's nothing to see here.


    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews