Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Wanna Be That Gal

    I wanna be that shiny happy person people sing songs about. Or at least I want to look luminous and lovely. I keep hoping I will find a miracle primer that will fix the slightly larger pores around my nose and camouflage my emerging crows feet, while making me look soft and luminous. So far, my two faves are Prime Time and Tarte. But always hoping something will work better, I was happy to give That Gal, a pink primer by Benefit, a spin.

    That Gal comes in a container that you twist to make the primer come up through a little holes. ;-) It is a frosty pink, non-silicone feeling lotion that you can use all over your face or to make your cheekbones pop. If you use it all over your face, it will give you a dewy, happy glow - depending on your foundation coverage.

    It does not change the overall color of your foundation, giving you the dreaded face/neck mis-match. You can also wear it over your foundation as a highlighter, instead of a primer. While I'm not sure it gave my makeup any additional staying power, I liked the way it perked up my skin on a tired Monday. In fact, as tired as I was, I would call it a bit of a life saver!

    I like this. Check it out!



    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews