Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bewitching Bronze Might Be the Perfect Brown for Blue Eyes



    I remember when I was in high school, some company made an eyeliner in a gorgeous dark brown that was flecked with gold and made my blue peepers pop. My cousin Worm found it and we both used it down to the very last bit. Like all good things, I bought it once and it was discontinued. I have been searching for that color ever since.

    Fast forward a few years to now, where I was recently asked to check out Eye Rimz by Laura Geller.Eye Rimz are part of her baked collection of marbled colored goodness. Heavily pigmented and long wearing, this collection boasts some bold eyeliner colors. I have been a long time fan of Hocus Pocus, a funky purple which also seems to be made for blue eyes. Wet or dry, this purple can be as bold or meek as you make it. However, the specific color I was asked to check out is Bewitching Bronze. It looks like that brown color I loved in high school has been reborn in a baked shadow sent from Italy.

    Bewitching Bronze is a deep rich brown, flecked with bronze highlights and works both wet or dry. This liner comes with its own handy brush, which is perfect for lining. It truly looks amazing on light colored eyes! All browns are not created equal and this specific brown is definitely worth checking out. You can see the Hocus Pocus purple color I mentioned at Sephora. However, this must-have brown is available at QVC only.

    Love it. If you have blue eyes, you probably need this.


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews