Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Olay Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment

    I am consumed with hiding my fine lines. I can't help it. I swear they weren't there last week and I would have noticed, right? I am determined to find out how to hide them. I've done a lot of research on what I can do at home to help hide these fine lines and there really isn't that much I have discovered (if you know something, share it, will ya?).

    What I have found is Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment. Here is how it works - it has skin brighteners which topically and temporarily brighten the appearance of dark circles. It's targeted delivery system (the pointy way the lotion comes out) is dotted on fine lines and smoothed into wrinkles. The idea is that the silicone and thickening agents will fill in small creases in your skin and seal the top, so your wrinkles are temporarily filled. It is also packed with peptides and vitamin E, which can only help aging skin. This product isn't likely to help cover deeply formed lines. But for minor fine lines, the one two punch of skin brighteners and wrinkle fillers is working surprisingly well.

    I like it. Check it out!


    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews