Thursday, June 4, 2009

POP Beauty: Lip Magnet Primer

    POP Beauty is that little line I stumbled upon in Ulta who offers up some interesting products. Specifically, I love their Cat Eyes. That liner stays put all day and looks great. With a one for one record, I decided to try their Lip Magnet Primer.

    I am always looking for the perfect face primer for dry skin, but I tend to shy away from lip primers. I tried one in the past, it was drying, and I gave up on the premise. Plus, how many things do you really need to apply? I do have some summer glosses I love and wish they would last a little longer. If Lip Magnet would make my Bare Minerals 100% Pure Lip Gloss in Cassis lip gloss stay on a little longer, then who I am to stand in the way of a better pout?

    Lip Magnet is a nice lip primer. It has a foundation outer core and a hydrating inner core made of Vitamin A, E and Omega oils. It has a nice, light feel and the primer color matched my skin tone. For the sake of science, I tested one of my lipglosses that is light on staying power with and without the primer. It's no surprise, but Lip Magnet Primed lips win hand down! The color stayed much longer and my lips never felt dry. Color me impressed!

    I bought this. I like this. You should check it out!


    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews