Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bronzed. Glowing. Perfection.


    I have been jealous of people with tans and their glow for the last several weeks. I recently read a great article on ways to lighten up your foundation and fake a realistic glow, without needing to really change your whole routine. Faux tanned faces can be tricky to pull off and still look natural, but this idea seemed pretty fool-proof.

    I decided to try mixing a little Laura Geller's New Tinted Spackle with my tinted moisturizer. I mixed a drop of the spackle (I do wish she would call it something prettier) with the regular amount of tinted moisturizer. The result? A gorgeous, natural dewy finish with just a hint of bronze glow. I look as if I have been at the beach instead of a windowless office - yeah!

    Love it! Check it out!


    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews