Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recession Friendly Beauty: Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling and Shadow/Liner



    Always on the hunt for something cool when summer arrives, I couldn't help but be interested in these Shadow Liner/Pencils by Maybelline. Enriched with aloe, cucumber and glycerin, these pencils deliver rich color and go on feeling smooth and cool. I picked up Snow Bunny, a neutral off-white, and love how it looks under my brow and around my tear duct. It's an instant way to brighten your whole face! Although I would be remiss if I didn't warn you- don't use this on your waterline. I did and my eyes did not like it. My guess would be whatever brings the cool feel also brings the sting. It is a great looking, natural pick me up for a fast, polished face.

    I bought this. I like it. You should check this out.