Sunday, June 7, 2009

Recession Proof Beauty: Rimmel Stronger Nail Strengthener



    I have lousy nails. I just do. My cuticles fall apart and then my nails head for the hills. I was schmiing around, looking for something like Nailtique, which I recall working well years ago. Except I only had $5, so I had a bit of a challenge. Enter Rimmel nail polishes! I thought I would skip the whole "find something to help strengthen them and go for color", when I spotted something called STRONGER with lycra. It was a light pink and under $5. Some nice woman next to me informed me that it worked like a charm and flashed me her not-so-lousy nails. Two weeks later, my nails are evening out, much less likely to peel and are looking pretty good. According to their website, this polish contains Vitamin A & E, Pro-Vitamin B-5 to condition your tips and talons. I definitely don't have talons. One step at a time, please. Now if I could only get my cuticles under control, I would be in great shape.

    I really like this. I bought this. You should try this.