Friday, June 5, 2009

Bare Escentuals Refillable Buffing Brush

    I am a big fan of mineral makeup and using it on the go has always been the Achilles heel of the product. Fingers crossed this brush is the answer! The Bare Minerals Refillable Buffing Brush has not yet arrived at my BE Boutique and they are sold out on their website. That was fast - this just launched! I do have a similar one, which has several design flaws, including a cheap cap, no way to wash the brush without possibly getting water into the powder chamber and it always seems messy in my purse. I am hoping this brush addressed those flaws. Here is what Bare Escentuals has to say:

    Refillable with any bareMinerals complexion products, this patent-pending component brings you convenient, on-the-go application. Easy to use, simply turn to raise the full, tapered brush. A second turn lets you control the product flow for an even application; the leak-free locking mechanism gives superior control so you can achieve the look you want.

    I can't wait to test this out!

    UPDATE! 6/8/09 I was able to finally get my hands on this brush and I love it! It has a locking mechanism, as well as a way to control the flow of the powder that is coming out. You can wash the brush and the cap is small and locks into place. You need this for your mineral veil (or any other loose powder you carry with you)!

    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews