Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Maybelline VolumeXL Seduction Xtreme Lip Plumper

    I want plump lips. I don't need Lisa Rinna lips, but a little pout is always nice. I often use "plumping" glosses and my current favorite is Buxom Lips by Bare Escentuals. Buxom brings a slight tingle, a little minty freshness. I can't tell if it actually plumps my lips. They don't seem much larger to me, but maybe the fine lines in my lips are reduced by the plumping action. Buxom offers great colors, but at $18 each, my lip gloss obsession needs to find a new muse.

    Enter Maybelline VolumeXL Seduction Xtreme Lip Plumper. With that many "X's" in the product name, it must be EXTREME. I picked up this XPlumper in Seductively Nude. It's nicely shiny, with a little sparkle. I like the color -and if you want more of a color pop for your pout, it is available in ten shades. It definitely had a little tingle when you first apply it. The tingle was actually a little strong for me, but I adapted quickly. Unlike the time I was convinced to try this and it actually caused pain. Once I got over the feeling of this XL Plumping Gloss, I dug it. What is your favorite lip plumping gloss?

    I liked it. Check it out.


    Copyright 2009, Gouldylox Reviews