Monday, May 16, 2011

Beauty Shorts: Things I Need Now - May

    I suppose need and want are two concepts that I often have been known to confuse. Either way, check out what's new that you need to know about.



    1. Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow Palette has 3 new Stay-There shades, plus the original Mutt, all in a cute little case for $42. I need Pekingese, a lovely blue. I can live without Terrier, at least until someone shows me how to wear something that pink-ish. This line of shadows is one of my all time favorites. If you haven't checked them out before, this is a great (and economical) way to start!


    2. The Bronze Azure Collection from Lancome is beautiful. The colors are so bright, yet so sheer and have such sheen...they almost make me drool. The new liquid liners are gorgeous as well, even Scorched, which is a hard-to-describe brown with a golden sheen. I'm not sure why I wouldn't think twice to lay out $42 for 4 Buxom cream shadows but question myself so thoroughly on $42 for this quad (plus an amazing free gift!). I might have to go back for this one.


    3. Tom Pecheux's True Color lipsticks are so beautiful. I was powerless against the pull of Ripe Papaya. How could I walk away from this? These lipsticks are truly reinventing the line. If you think of this as what your Mom wears, you need to think again. 


    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.