Monday, May 30, 2011

Sephora Jumbo Liners Are Fantastic.



    I am not always a fan of Sephora's house brand. But when the color manager of my local Sephora practically took me by the arm and said, "You will love these. Buy them," I had to pay attention.


    I picked up a few of the Jumbo Liners and he was right. They are amazing. They last until you take them off, without fading, smudging or losing any of their shine. They are even waterproof. The purple one got me stopped on the street more than once. They are as good as the UD Glide-On Shadow Pencils at half the price. Sweet!


    Pick 'em up. These are winners!

    I bought them. Sephora doesn't test on animals, as far as I can determine.

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.