Friday, May 27, 2011

Making a Change: Nutrisystem Week 12

    I'm struggling. Maybe it's boredom. Maybe in a funk. Maybe it's too many invitations to dine out with friends and family. Or maybe it's the siren song of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that I can't seem to dodge.



    (Perhaps I should try this? It's only $6.)

    I want to keep trying, but I'm definitely still looking for my mojo. I do really well during the day, for the most part. I love and actually look forward to my Nutrisystem breakfasts. My favorites are probably the scones, which I wouldn't expect to like as much. I'm usually more of a muffin girl. I love the scones because they satisfy my sweet tooth and my carb tooth (can you have a carb tooth?) at the same time. I tend to eat incredibly quickly, for reasons no one understands. Because these are on the drier side (they're scones!) I can't devour them in 3 seconds. I love them.

    I hold my own during the afternoon as well. My lunch has been either a Black Bean Soups or a Pasta Parmesan dish, which I like (despite still not mastering cooking them in my microwave without them partially exploding). My lunch usually also contains a string cheese, V-8 and a fruit of some kind.

    It's the evenings I can't seem to muster my way through. The call of the Reese's is strong and I am weak.

    But in good news, I am down a pants/dress size, which is pretty exciting!

    Any tips for getting through a diet slump? Tell me!

    Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting here.

    I am part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Nation and Nutrisystem is providing their plan and food in exchange for my reviews. As always, opinions are my own.  Photos by me.  

    Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.